Cocktails & Cruises... The Alfred Le Roy is a cocktail bar onboard a canal barge, with comfy seating table booths, subtle lighting and eclectic music tracks. You can indulge on board as the ever changing view of the waterway scenery changes in the background. Serving decadent cocktails, a great…
All aboard! the Alfred Le Roy for a canal boat cruise of the River Lea; departing from Hackney Wick in East London at the edge of the London Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park before heading out on a an east end waterway voyage.
There are windows throughout the entire cabin, so everyone gets a view. We play an up-beat mix of eclectic background music tracks. On those bright sunshine summer days we can retract two large sections of the roof to make take us alfresco, the boat is fully sheltered at other times.
Cocktails are the order of the day, with five decadent specialities for your delectation, as well as the classics. The bar is open throughout serving a range of wines, Prosecco, Champagne, craft beers & cider, spirits, soft drinks and juices, so there's a tipple for everyone.
If all that goodness is already making you feel hungry so our galley bar offers other nibbles such as olives and snacks such as crisps and nuts.
12noon lunchtime departures - boarding from 11.45am - boat departs promptly at 12noon
3pm afternoon departures - boarding from 2.45pm - boat departs promptly at 3pm
We have up to 40 seats available per cruise timing, Our table booths seat a maximum of 4 or 6 guests each so you might need to share tables. Please let us know if you are a part of a bigger group and we'll do our best to sit you together.
The Alfred Le Roy is a classic canal boat with restricted accessibility. Please get in contact if you are a wheelchair user or have any special accessibility requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY FOOD & DRINK PURCHASED ON BOARD TO BE CONSUMED ON BOARD. Gluten foods & nuts are prepared in the same area, so prevention of cross contamination cannot be 100% guaranteed.
Over 18's only. No dogs or animals (except registered guide/assistance dogs). No smoking, e-cigarettes or vaping inside the cabin, Smoking is allowed on the front deck.
We don't allow glitter, table sparkles or party poppers for environmental reasons as these can affect the ecology of the waterway. Inflatables are also not permitted. Unfortunately, there are no refunds for late arrivals or missed cruises.
12noon Cruise - Saturday
1x cruise seat + 1 cocktail
|12:00 - 14:00||£20.00|
3pm Cruise - Saturday
1x cruise seat + 1 cocktail
|15:00 - 17:00||£30.00|
12noon Cruise - Sunday
1x cruise seat
|12:00 - 14:00||£15.00|
Canalside, Queen's Yard, E9 5EN
Hackney Wick (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue operates a No Smoking and no vaping Policy on board in the main cabin. Smoking is permitted on the front deck area.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
12. No animals are allowed on board (except for registered guide and assistance dogs)
13. The skipper may decide to alter a route to comply with any Canal & River Trust, Police, Fire Service, Maritime & Coastguard Agency, Port Authority or HM Coastguard closure, request or instruction. Should any part of the route be deemed unsafe due to weather conditions or obstacles, or the vessel develops an unsafe to travel condition, the skipper is required by license to choose a safe alternative route or cancel the trip. If a trip is cancelled we will refund all ticket purchases in full. No further redress will be available in this occurrence.
14. To comply with safety travel requirements, no weapons, candles, sparklers, canisters of gas, inflammable liquids may be taken on board.